Rocket Surgeon: A person with less-than-stellar aptitude. A mixture of "rocket scientist" and "brain surgeon" This phrase describes a person who is neither.




Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Simple Woman


FOR TODAY

November 18, 2009

Outside my window...the stars are beginning to fade in

I am thinking...I CAN do it, I can complete a half marathon.

I am thankful for...my abilities.

From the kitchen...White Almond Cake and a glass of whole milk.

I am wearing...gray sweats, a NASA sweatshirt from my brother Stan, and white socks.

I am creating...a list of want-to's.

I am going...to stop letting little things eat at my insides.

I am reading...It's Tough Being A Woman, a study of Esther, and To The Nines by Janet Evanovich

I am hoping...for the right turns in life.

I am hearing...the ice cream truck. What!? It's November.

Around the house...nothing is stirring.

One of my favorite things...is happening right now.

A few plans for the rest of the week: practice piano, go to Bible Study, clean the house well.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing....Reminds me of a couple people I know.....hehe



This journal entry is from
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: