Rocket Surgeon: A person with less-than-stellar aptitude. A mixture of "rocket scientist" and "brain surgeon" This phrase describes a person who is neither.




Monday, January 11, 2010

Warm hands=singing heart

The first few days of 2010 has been blustery and frigid out here on the Golden Plains. 
I don't know about your particular neck of the woods, but we've been wearing our long johns 'round these parts.

Here's a picture of me getting in my car last week.




But today we said goodbye to the deep freeze.  The temperature climbed into the 40's, and it was a tropical heat wave. We even got to take the school children out on the playground for recess.



Within five minutes, this is what happened. 
Not much else makes my heart sing like a bench full of coats.

May the sun shine on you too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this!!!!!!!!

Mama