Rocket Surgeon: A person with less-than-stellar aptitude. A mixture of "rocket scientist" and "brain surgeon" This phrase describes a person who is neither.




Saturday, December 26, 2009

Aperture what?

I got a fancy schmancy camera for Christmas. 

It's got a lot of initials and numbers on it.

Things like ISO sensitivity, 

and Active D-Lighting, 

3.7,

 1/4, 

AF,

AE-L,

FN.

These initials I savvy.

WTH?

I hate to be a braggart and all, but despite my lack of understanding of this photography lingo and/or settings, I can do some pretty amazing things with it.

Like this.



And this.




I think this one belongs in a gallery or something.





If only I could attain a cooperative model, I'll be pro in no time.



Help.  Somebody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you and joley both forgot.