Rocket Surgeon: A person with less-than-stellar aptitude. A mixture of "rocket scientist" and "brain surgeon" This phrase describes a person who is neither.




Thursday, September 17, 2009

Daydreaming


I sit around dreaming alot. A lay around dreaming alot. I dream of being a published author. I dream of a farmhouse in the country with a wrap around porch. I dream of being a size six. I dream of a slow paced life. I dream of being surrounded by a family that doesn't get on each other's nerves (Not sure if that's possible) I dream of waking before dawn everyday: praying, walking, and writing as the sun rubs the sleep from my eyes. I dream of health and longevity. I dream of a legacy. I fear that I'll look around and realize that my life has slipped away like sand slipping through my fingers. But for today, I must focus on today. I appreciate my job. I appreciate my husband and family. I appreciate my home. I appreciate the chaos in my head. I appreciate the days I haven't wasted, hoping for more.



No comments: