Rocket Surgeon: A person with less-than-stellar aptitude. A mixture of "rocket scientist" and "brain surgeon" This phrase describes a person who is neither.




Monday, September 21, 2009

The Chill of Autumn

The weather took a very sharp turn to super chilly today. The wind picked up to a comfortable 50 mph blasting autumn into our little town. I worked late, and left the school at 7:00. I hate doing that, but if I hadn't I would be up to my eyebrows in work. As it stands, I'm only up to my nose hairs. As soon as I walked in the house, I shed the funeral clothes I wore today, and donned the ratty, soft sweats. Potato soup. Nothing says comfort like potato soup. I put a little too much salt, but it wasn't half bad. Now, my belly is full, my toes are warm, and my bed is calling.

Isn't this beautiful?? This is nothing like fall here in the Texas panhandle......





Ah, yes.....this is more like it.




























1 comment:

Winter.......... said...

Unless your in Tennessee. Right now though we need boats!