Rocket Surgeon: A person with less-than-stellar aptitude. A mixture of "rocket scientist" and "brain surgeon" This phrase describes a person who is neither.




Monday, February 16, 2009

my accomplishments

I am proud of myself and its a good feeling.

*Yesterday I mounted a horse all by myself without a boost on the butt....This is harder than you think.

*I have exercised for 5 straight days.....5:30 a.m. workouts some days and 2 tapes a day for one of those days. I am seeing results already and want to keep going!

*I have been diligently writing. I have a dream to write and I have been purposeful about finding time. It's going to happen.

* I have been nominated for Teacher of the Year at my school.

I thank God for all my blessings and know that he is the author of me and director of my paths! I love you Jesus for all you have done and all you're going to do. May I live a life that is pleasing to you. "I can do all things through Christ, which gives me strength."


No comments: