Rocket Surgeon: A person with less-than-stellar aptitude. A mixture of "rocket scientist" and "brain surgeon" This phrase describes a person who is neither.




Saturday, February 14, 2009

happy Valentines Day


Today is the day that you either love or hate. I'm not that much into it, but I'm married to the most romantic man alive, and I was not sewn with as much as a romantic thread. Because this day is so special to him, I should make it special to me. We celebrated last night, since Saturday is our day for our niece to spend the night with us. We had a fabulous dinner at a swanky cafe, then had a movie. I was exhausted! It was 1:30 before we were home and I couldn't hold my eyes open. This morning, of course my coffee was made for me as it is every morning, and a lovely card propped against the coffee pot. He is probably the greatest husband out there. I take him for granted all the time. I prayed for years for a husband and I would pray for him before we were married, even when I did not know him. God chose him for me. We have our tough times and I sometimes question it all. But then when I realize how much I love him, and know that I would do it all over again. May you have a loving day!

No comments: