Rocket Surgeon: A person with less-than-stellar aptitude. A mixture of "rocket scientist" and "brain surgeon" This phrase describes a person who is neither.




Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Ashlynn colored Easter eggs.


Yet, again.
Is she too old for this?  
A part of me says yes, and a part of me says, let her be a kid as long as she can.  

She did a good job freehanding some art on them.   
She's showing off a bunny, but it more resembles a cat too me. 
We both agreed it was a mammal.

 We've come a long way.
Journey with me down  memory lane.

From back when her 2T training panties were too big and the eggs were dipped in a solid color.  It appears she's dropped a big old load in those underpants, but really it's just that she has the butt of a frog.

Droopy drawers.





When you're not quite two years old, you really have to crouch down and look carefully.


Various Easter egg coloring pictures from years gone by.










I hope everyone had a glorious Easter.
I know I did.

"Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; He has risen!" Luke 24:5-6

Be Blessed,
Angel

No comments: